Want to know more, please click

Followers

Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

REQUEST FOR THE LATEST BROCHURE letter


Izran Zaid
22 Jalan Sutera 3
Taman Sentosa
80150 Johor Bahru
Johor

August 2, 2011

Zeiyana Travel and Tours
115, Level 15
Menara Ansar
Jalan Meldrum
80000 Johor Bahru

Dear Sir/Madam:

SUBJECT: REQUEST FOR THE LATEST BROCHURE

I am planning to travel in Europe for this coming holiday on December with my family. I am interested to know about your travel agency package and some information about your package. So, could you please send me the latest brochure available?

I would be grateful if you response to my questions below.
  1. What are the famous visited places?
  2. What is the duration of the journey?
  3. How about the cost for the package?

Your cooperation in providing me the details is much appreciated and I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Izran Zaid
Izran Zaid
Click ads for your tq or like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...